This type of management involves a leasing fee, which is the equivalent of one month’s rent, in addition, One-Time Administration Fee of $500 for single unit, and/or $200 for multiple unit contract, fee payable upon listing property.
For this fee you will receive the following services:
- Handle all property showings
- Process rental applications
- Including credit check, rental reference and income verification–to be presented to owner.
- Lease preparation
- Do tenant move-in which includes providing keys, collecting first month’s rent, collecting security deposit, collecting pet fee (if applicable)
- Send lease and monies (minus our leasing fee) to owner
- List property on our internal rental list
- Offer co-broke opportunities to other real estate companies
- Perform full lease execution with thorough review of Landlord & Tenant rights and responsibilities in accordance with Delaware Landlord Tenant Code