Application Screening Criteria
DELAWARE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
The Following Unsatisfactory Results In Any Of The Fields Shown Below, Will Result In Application Declination/Denial/Rejection/Unapproved Status
- Insufficient income (income to rent ratio)
- Utility Company/Account in collection status and on screening result
- Civil and/or Criminal Judgement and/or Case – Pending, Active, Outstanding, Unpaid, Unresolved and/or Judgement (Civil and/or Criminal) Ordered by the Courts, within the last 3 years on credit screening result.
- Low credit score in conjunction with high and outstanding debt balances on credit screening result
- Unresolved bankruptcy filing and/or undischarged bankruptcy filing and/or bankruptcy recently filed within last 3 years in active and/or pending status
- Inability to provide proof of income
- Our company’s inability to obtain sufficient rental history verification (written or verbally) with current landlord as submitted on the rental application after (a minimum of) 2 attempts.
- Negative landlord history reported and result of screening.