Landlord Assistance Program
The Landlord Assistance Program is available to owners who have already secured or prefer to secure their own tenants.
The following fee for services is available:
- Application Issuance and Processing
- Rental History, Employment and Credit Check
- Lease Compilation, Review & Execution
- First Month Rent & Security Deposit Collection on Owner’s behalf
- Key Distribution
- Required Delaware Landlord Tenant Code Distribution
- Required Property Disclosure Distribution
- Required Addendum Preparation and Distribution
- The fee for services is $350, payable at start of service
This program DOES NOT provide any DPM advertising (website, publications, use of DPM information on any material or Signs etc…).
This program will process up to (2) applications, if initial prospect is declined, Owner may send another applicant for processing.
Owner Must have his/her prospect call our office directly to set an appointment for application pick up. Owner MAY NOT send prospect to our office without a scheduled appointment.
DPM will issue & process the application and communicate with Owner throughout process.
Once Lease is signed and keys have been issued to tenant, DPM relinquishes Tenant, Issues Copy of the Executed Lease, Issues all Move-in Funds to the Owner. DPM’s scope is complete & no other service will be provided.
Should you have need for any of the Property Management services Delaware Property Management has available, or if you would like additional information and a chance to speak with one of our Property Managers, please call us at 302.366-0208.